Beyond The Book Covers By Amanda Struz

Who am I?

About Me

My photo
I am the Cover Designer exclusive to XoXo Publishing. All my Cover Designs are 100% Copyright-Free. Nothing "Pre-Made." I work with each and every author to create a cover they will be proud to show off, and one that I would be proud to stamp my name on. My posts are the REAL DEAL. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen! I live the Truth, I speak the Truth, and I tell the Truth.

11/10/2010

Today's Post! - STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES...

Today's post is somewhat reflective of those certain kinds of people that "Speak before Thinking." It has come to my attention that, or should I say, "I stumbled upon..." a site where a supposed author, who cares how many books he has written, speaks drastically about companies on his site, yet at the same time, willingly, and CLEARLY, states that he does not research the validity of information provided by his supposed trusted sources? What kind of writer could print such crude, and unvalidated crud, but one such as he? A good, and professional writer, would seek to prove the accuracy of the topic they write about. Researching every angle, separate fact from fiction, in order to supply a title that contains nothing short of truth. This person has chosen to take on the role of Dr. Jekyll and dare I say Mr. Hyde (I probably know a few people who would go after his a**). It is not worth it in the end, as that would only make the rest of us, who seek validity and truth in everything we do and say, stoop to his level. It does not matter how smart you are (on paper) or if you think your smarter than everyone else; it is your actions that speak louder than words. It does, however,  make me ponder, that maybe you are a popular author due to your Satanist approach to "public awareness"? Possibly afraid of a little competition? For some Publishing companies trying to earn a living, create an outlet for up-and-coming-authors, all for the love of writing and writers alike, don't you think that maybe you owe it to those companies to possibly give them some constructive advice, instead of destroying them with destructive criticism and harsh words without first proving that your words are truth, and founded?
I do want to commend this "person" though, for bringing to light, information on certain companies, which was eventually proven (though not by him) that these supposed "publishers"  were sneaky, demanding, malicious and outright cruel and unjust to its authors', as this only helps future authors decide where and when they wish to submit their manuscripts. However, on that same note, it is KEY to not only provide informative information to prospective authors, but TRUTHFUL & INVESTIGATED knowledge and facts to those who even bother to visit your site.
If you intend to continue to follow your unrighteous path of "bashing before knowing", one of these days, when you find yourself in a bind (we are not immune, and neither are you) and you try to find a place that will give you proven facts, you may find yourself on the proverbial "curb" , the same place you may have put a lot of other innocent people trying to make a living and do what they do for the love of the art.
How about you actually take your imaginative, and creative brain and do something positive for once in your life? Try "helping those innocent companies learn from those mistake by those "other places" you always dish about?
Ok, enough ranting today. I just had to; I am tired of watching smart-a**es try and get away with selfish and stupid behavior due to a "past experience"...who cares about your past, it is the past, you decide your future, but you do not have the right to decide someone else's future. Be smart, be wise, don't hide in your disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment