Beyond The Book Covers By Amanda Struz

Who am I?

About Me

My photo
I am the Cover Designer exclusive to XoXo Publishing. All my Cover Designs are 100% Copyright-Free. Nothing "Pre-Made." I work with each and every author to create a cover they will be proud to show off, and one that I would be proud to stamp my name on. My posts are the REAL DEAL. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen! I live the Truth, I speak the Truth, and I tell the Truth.

11/25/2010

Flip-PDF - It doesn't get any better than that!!

Hey Everyone,

This is a must see, if you want to view your pdf books in a new light! A program I would highly recommend is PDF-Flip. It can be found here! It is a program that turns your pdf documents, or book into a  flip book that has some really neat features! You can turn the pages yourself, and it gives you the feel of reading an actual book or magazine. How cool is that?
For more on this really cool program, you can check them out through this link. It is an awesome program, for an awesome price! Don't delay, buy it today!

Flip PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment