Beyond The Book Covers By Amanda Struz

Who am I?

About Me

My photo
I am the Cover Designer exclusive to XoXo Publishing. All my Cover Designs are 100% Copyright-Free. Nothing "Pre-Made." I work with each and every author to create a cover they will be proud to show off, and one that I would be proud to stamp my name on. My posts are the REAL DEAL. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen! I live the Truth, I speak the Truth, and I tell the Truth.

11/24/2010

An awesome program!! A-PDF is a Must check it out!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know of a program, which I have used, and totally love from A-PDF.com. It is called PDF Creator! I truly believe that this is one of the easiest program out there, and I would highly recommend this company to anyone! They offer more programs, all with the same ease of use features, than I have ever seen another company offer. When you need that one certain something to help finish your project, or homework, or for any reason at all, go on and check them out HERE! I am 100% happy with what they have to offer me. I can get everything I need all from one online store, how much more simple could it get?

No comments:

Post a Comment