Beyond The Book Covers By Amanda Struz

Who am I?

About Me

My photo
I am the Cover Designer exclusive to XoXo Publishing. All my Cover Designs are 100% Copyright-Free. Nothing "Pre-Made." I work with each and every author to create a cover they will be proud to show off, and one that I would be proud to stamp my name on. My posts are the REAL DEAL. If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen! I live the Truth, I speak the Truth, and I tell the Truth.

11/09/2010

Cover Designer Amanda Struz: I Love my new Banner!!!

I just want to let everyone (those with XoXo) know that I also create Book Trailers. I will NOT take anything away from the FABULOUS Jackie Smith, she does amazing Book Trailers. XoXo Has some very talented people in its company. Watch out world, here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment